Saturday, January 14, 2012

Packing Boxes

I don't know if anyone actually reads my blog, but if you do I apologize for the infrequent blogging. It's time for us to move again. Three houses in 8 months since we moved here, I think that might be a new record. We got very lucky and we were able to rent another house in our neighborhood which I am very excited about. The rent is significantly more, but the house is almost twice the size so it will be worth it. We officially move in next Friday so we have been prepping by boxing up quite a few things. Since we are basically moving down the street I am hoping that when we bring something into the new house it will get put where it belongs. I have to leave for California at the end of the month for work so I am trying to make this move as stress free as possible.

I have been continuing to eat following the dark days challenge, I just haven't had time to take pictures and post about it. I am going to try and get my post up in time for the weekly round-up, let's see if I can get it done.

1 comment:

Judy T said...

Yes, there are people who read your blog. Good luck with moving- it is my least favorite thing to do. We moved across town and it was so much more disorganized than when we moved cross country. I think it was just so much easier to 'half pack' things when not moving far.

Hope you have a stress free move.

Judy